University of Wisconsin–Madison

Submit a Request

If you want to submit a public records request to the University of Wisconsin-Madison, please click on the blue box to your right, which will take you to the UW-Madison Public Records Portal.  Submitting your request through the portal allows us to better track your request and ensures it is properly added to the processing queue.

Questions? Contact:

Lisa Hull
Public Records Custodian
Voice: (608) 890-4881; Relay calls accepted
Office of Compliance
361 Bascom Hall
500 Lincoln Dr.
Madison, WI 53706