Follow the steps below to check that your completion has been recorded in your OTM learner transcript:
- Go to wisc.edu/catalog (link opens in new window).
- Click Login in the upper left-hand corner of the page
- Login with your NetID and password.
- If not directed back to the catalog, please go back to wisc.edu/catalog.
- Click on My Registration and Learning Transcript in the top black task bar.
- Click on the Transcript tab and find your registration.
The Attended column will show “Complete” and the Grade will show “100”. If the grade does not show “Complete”, click on the event name to pull the completion information from the online system.
Periodic reminders will be sent to employees to enroll and complete the training by the stated deadline. Completion data will be provided to the Office of Compliance, Deans and Directors, and the Title IX Coordinator on a regular basis to ensure the campus is meeting its training obligation in this area.